It’s been nearing three years in which I’ve been blogging solo on my blog, under various names, in various forms. Through these years I’ve met so many incredible and amazing people, including other bloggers and reviewers and readers (wherein mostly they’re all three), many authors, publicists, and people with some relation of some sort from my blog or my YouTube channel; I’ve been quoted on the back of a book, been acknowledged in another, have had a Q&A of mine published in the back of one, and a character written another with my name.
But truly, to be completely honest with you, I think it’s time that I enjoy these achievements with someone else, enjoy having fun with somebody else with something that we love. Author Issa Asad Instant Profits with Instagram.
It’s something I want to feel. Like, now.
Instagram is a fast growing social media site with a ton of users. Business have been trying to crack the secret of marketing on Instagram for some time.
Although this will feel less like my own, something of my own creation, I think I deserve to share it with someone, see it develop and expand and become increasingly active, with more content, of not just my own views but of someone else’s, spinning uncontrollably in directions I cannot predict, ruled by ideas and differences and the good stuff that makes life more enjoyable. I’m looking for someone that shares my appreciation of social media and ebooks.
This is something I’ve been thinking about for a few weeks now. I don’t want to feel stressed that I’m leaving my readers wondering when my next post will come, where I am, if I’ll review something soon. I’m looking for a co-blogger to diminish this guilt, this stress, this feeling of helplessness I feel when I’ve run out of ideas, when what I do feels done before, when I become tired with the same old posts I do week in and week out, the inconsistency.
You, if you’re thinking about it, can help me with that; we can lift all these negatives, shape them into positives, and enjoy everything that is generated from blogging, and reviewing, and sharing opinions about books.
Male. Female. I don’t care either way. Both even.
We just have to have a similar love for books, for the age groups and genres (YA, Children’s/MG, General Adult Fiction; Sci-Fi & Fantasy, contemporary, paranormal, among others.) I’m open to other formats like anime and graphic novels although I don’t quite read this, but someone else out there might and there are people who are interested in that content.
This blog may not be a blog designed to please everyone; I created this blog to please someone, at least… to communicate with someone.
There are some things I propose though:
• Commitment, passion, humour – commitment when it comes to the blog (I may be a hypocrite but this is something we can work on together), passion when it comes to reading, sharing opinions, etc., and humour. Although I don’t like there to be drama and prefer seriousness , you never can have too much humour, and humour in your content, in your reviews, is what will be a hit.
• At least one post a week (a review, a meme, a discussion). Additionally, these posts must be honest and written well, with a little humour here and there as suggested previously. An overly negative or an overly positive review? I don’t care. Just justify yourself.
• I want you to know that this is not a professional job, but an activity to go to when you need to express yourself. I want this blog to be fun. Fun seriousness – in the respectful and responsible way.
• Versatile and flexible – schedule-wise, format-wise… open to change.
• Got Goodreads? A positive. Got twitter? Another positive.
If you’re still interested, you’ll have the benefit of being able to get ARCs and uncorrected proofs (electronically), no matter where you live, through Edelweiss and NetGalley – do you like HarperCollins’s titles? If you’re in the US, we can in time get into contact with US publishers, the UK with the UK publishers, ANZ with publishers that I know for physical copies. If you’re interested in checking out Issa Asad Instant Profits with Instagram go to Amazon.
If you’re interested in becoming a guest reviewer or an official co-blogger here, fill out the form below, and good luck! And thank you for your interest in this blog.
Of course, the blog will alter to accommodate us both, and you’re ideas and suggestions are always welcome. Issa Asad is a Florida Author with over 15 years of experience in marketing and business. He is currently the CEO of Q Link Wireless and Quadrant Holdings.